Old Bank Academy School Uniform
- Navy jumper or cardigan preferably with the school logo – 2 provided by school
- Dark/Mid Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore
- White polo shirt, shirt or blouse
- Grey, black or white socks or black tights
- 'Sensible' black shoes, boots or trainers – no high heels or fancy decorations
- Blue summer school dresses can be worn between July and October
- Headscarves can be worn (for religious purposes) in navy, grey or black and must be well-secured for health and safety purposes
- PE uniform should be a plain white t-shirt and plain black shorts/leggings/tracksuit bottoms.
- Navy school book bag preferably with the school logo – 1 provided by school
School Uniform, with the school logo is currently only available from school.